Çözüldü The problem of disappearing things

Bu konu çözüme ulaştırılmıştır. Çözüm için konuya yazılan tüm yorumları okumayı unutmayın. Eğer konudaki yorumlar sorununuzu çözmediyse yeni bir konu açabilirsiniz.
Durum
İçerik kilitlendiği için mesaj gönderimine kapatıldı.

Yasser600

Üye
Üye
Mesaj
Beğeni
Puan
Ticaret Puanı
Hello, I'm having trouble creating a database backup that deletes costumes and pets
Anything related to time will be deleted
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Also, nothing else is deletes except for time tools (costumes, pets, ring, hair)

Çözüm
I want to save (costumes- hair - ring- pets) from disappearing when taking a database backup
Because when I backup (database) and reinstall everything is fine but costumes, rings, pets and anything time related disappear from the accounts, I don't know why
How do you do the backup? Right-clicking on the database from the Navicat program; Try taking a backup with the Dump SQL File > Struct and Data option. If you are taking a backup without selecting data, this may be the cause of the problem.
Can you explain in more detail what you want to do?

I want to save (costumes- hair - ring- pets) from disappearing when taking a database backup
Because when I backup (database) and reinstall everything is fine but costumes, rings, pets and anything time related disappear from the accounts, I don't know why

How do you do the backup? Right-clicking on the database from the Navicat program; Try taking a backup with the Dump SQL File > Struct and Data option. If you are taking a backup without selecting data, this may be the cause of the problem.

Çözüm
Durum
İçerik kilitlendiği için mesaj gönderimine kapatıldı.
Geri
Üst