Yardım DB core crash

Konu sahibi bu konuda soru soruyor. Sorusu ile ilgili bilgisi olanların yanıtlamasını bekliyor.

EnZi

Üye
Üye
Mesaj
Çözümler
Beğeni
Puan
Ticaret Puanı
Hi,
Im just trying to fix DB Core crash on server start up but I cant find any error or something what can help me to fix it.. every syserr is clean even .err in mysql, there is only normal start up log but console is full of connect: Connection refused
I can connect to mysql without any problem. Im on MySQL 5.6.51
Can anyone recommend me something what to do in situations like this, when there is no error?

Thanks in advance

TR BEN CEVİRİ
Hangi filesi kullanıyorsun söylersen yönlendirerek yardımcı olmaya çalışıyım ona göre.
mysql 5.6 mı kurdun ? sonra game db bluid mi aldın ? naptın da bu sanat eseri ile yollarınız birleşti ?

EN GOOGLE CEVİRİ
If you tell me which file you are using, I can try to help you by guiding you accordingly.
Have you installed MySQL 5.6? Did you install game src then? How did your paths cross with this work?​

Im using Marty 5.7, mysql was already installed.. just want to know how can I debug it even in dont throw any error..

I think I can solve your problem by connecting to your computer.
Because I can't give precise guidance from here.
See the MySQL installation by typing pkg info
Picture and share the package information section

1711493445928.png
1711493473869.png
1711493492467.png

I already tried.. Im just trying for 2 days.. I removed MySQL completely and install clean one and imported all my old tables.. MySQL runs but DB core dont..

I already tried.. Im just trying for 2 days.. I removed MySQL completely and install clean one and imported all my old tables.. MySQL runs but DB core dont..
Which Metin2 files do you use?
Send me all the files. I am installing from scratch.
Share the topic link where you downloaded the Metin2 file.
Can I get the link to where you downloaded the file?
Can I get the link to where you downloaded the file? I will install it on my own computer and find a solution. !!!!

Son düzenleme:
?
İstedim gördün göndermedin.. 1 Saat bekledim.
Sana Laf Anlatmak Deveye Hendek Atlatmaktan Zor. Kafamı Gidip Duvara Vuracam. :D ..
Yardımcı olabilecek başka arkadaş varsa duruma el atabilir ben çekiliyorum.

Son düzenleme:
Geri
Üst